♥ Sunday, May 24, 2009
I haven't blogged for 1..2..3..4...5 MONTHS Exactly. Holy crap..
.
.
Updates!
.
.
I've been working in Advocators Education Pte Ltd for 5 Months exactly, life has been fulfilling and satisfying so far and I don't have much to complain about.
.
I've finally gotten my black belt for Kickboxing, looking back these years, I feel that I've really gained alot from the club.
.
Not only in terms of physical strength, but the mindset and mentality as well. Developing socializing habits, leadership and courage, something which one might not even think a simple sport like kickboxing can bring about.
.
Getting blackbelt isn't just about going through the process, but it really masters alot of your determination and how much you can persevere. It's all in the MIND. The keyword here is FOCUS. And I feel this is what LIFE should really be all about. being Focus towards your Goal.
.
.
.
I feel exalted because everyday, I have something to look forward too. Even if I don't have much chance to go go about and catch up with my various groups of friends, I feel equally glad to be notified about their recent updates online.
.
.
My commitments so far.
.
Career, Kickboxing (Mon, Thurs and Sat), Gym (Tuesday and Wednesday) and Na Liang sessions!
.
.
School is starting in July/August.
.
.
I'm becoming a Part Timer soon. Not sure about my pay next time but I'm pretty sure I will have to get a 2nd PT job to earn extra income. LOL. What for?
.
.
Pay for my monthly FF membership $150 ...$300+ for my monthly savings in UOB and DBS. And also... GSS! ((: That should be about $600 odd.. Okay lah. Still Rich. Hoho.
.
.
.
Aite, my most anticipated student is here. Got to fly~
Blog again REAL SOON!
Blogged @ Sunday, May 24, 2009