♥ Tuesday, August 12, 2008
This is soooooo.... irritating. Blogger giving me so much problem with the template stuffs. Angry lah! Anyway, I'm given a reason to blog today cos.....
I've got lobang for those who are seeking NEW LOVE!
(no... I'm not selling myself in case you are wondering.. -.-")
.
.
.
You guessed it. It has a HAM in the name and its not a pig..
.
Currently, I am helping my dear friend, Edwin, to sell some old uber cute hamsters.
*Don't cha wish ya hamster was cute like me? Dont Cha?!
.

.
White Face Robo: $18
Normal Robo: $13
-Cage $27 ( includes a house, a food bowl and a water bottle)
-Cage $21 ( includes food bowl and water bottle)
.
FOOD and BEDDING for 1month's supply: $10 (sold individually)
Price can be further negotiated depending on the no. of hamsters purchased.
.
.
*ALL HAMSTERS ARE JUST 3WEEKS OLD!
.
*collection point would be decided upon order.
Delivery charges would be charged based on location.
contact
Edwin :9220 4198 or
Sean : 97759099
Don't you just feel like kissing them Left Right Center?!
"Awwwws...."
Blogged @ Tuesday, August 12, 2008