Last day of school life. I dont know about you, but I'm feeling way relieved, and a little sad.
This semester has gone by really fast, like thunder bolt. Its just like getting started and ending at the next moment. Good because I can graduate fast, bad because we are all seperating.
Oh yes, I want to blog today because...
.
.
.
FILL IN THE BLANKS
1) After I graduate, I want to _______.
2) After I graduate, I want to _______.
3) After I graduate, I want to _______. . . . 10) After I graduate, I want to _______.
So many options isn't it (:
SPOILT FOR CHOICES.
.
.
.
.
Life is going to be like a bullet train and a roller coaster ride. I can't wait to get started on this new fresh begining of a school-less life (:
Hello Society, Hello Workforce, Hello INCOME!
.
.
Oh yes, a video made 6months ago about Human Resource Management with my endearing partners!
Enjoy!
Blogged @ Tuesday, August 19, 2008
♥About the Author
Elsie.
Singapore, Chancery
Diploma In Management Studies, SIM
♥FYI
- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.
- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional
(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)
- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.
- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
I'm not always nice but you can always drop me
am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)
- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com
- elsIetay.lc@gmail.com