BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Monday, August 25, 2008


Another week to the exams and
I'm floating off the comfort zone.


.
.


This would probably be the last time you hear me mention the word, "exam".
I feel like I'm aging, really.


.
.
I was talking to my boyfriend about it the other day and he gave me the confused look, grinned for a min, turned to me and complained.


"So are you hinting me that I AM OLD? I know... balding already ... I know...hai" with that, he gave me his signature puppy pout and turned away.


Nooooooooo lah. In actual fact, my mind was just wondering about..


Its like yesterday, I was still wearing the school uniform, greeting every teacher who walked past me.


And today, I have students whom I'd coached before and msn-ing me their problems, student whom I give tuition to and the mom calls me "Teacher".




Oh dear.




And, its like yesterday I was chasing and throwing chairs at the boys in my old school...


Today, one by one, telling me how's army life and some even got into it to some prestigious Universities. (I'm very proud of em'!)




Its also like yesterday I was still 38ing(in chinese you know what it means) with my group of beautiful girlfriends and whine about how tough is it to find the right guy in our lives and how Singapore, especially, lack the Mr. Eye Candies.


NOW YOU SEE LAH,
All attached already...almost.
Let me list them, don't deny lor!
(I STILL STALK EVERYONE OF YOU IN FRIENDSTER!! hahaha)


-YEN YIN
-XIU HUI
-CLAUDIA
-ZHIYAN (right or not!! lol)
-QIAN WEN (ahh, this one I know from YOUR blog! mai zai zai ar..)
Seee.... all guilty already, never announce! Claudia, your case special, so... forgiven. LOL
.
.
.
.

Oh yes, I was browsing through some pictures online and came across this really cute picture..

.

.

.


-
SO SWEET RIGHT???
Better sms him now, got the sudden urge to tell him I...
Why am I typing these down anyway...
PRIVATE.
nvm.
The laws, the computer parts, the economics all making me go haywired.
Blog another time! (:

Blogged @ Monday, August 25, 2008


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes