♥ Friday, July 25, 2008
Sorry but I've no licherous time to blog these days. Just great, ended my law lesson early today.. can take some time off to lich this post.
.
.
Its coming AUGUST!
.
.
Doesn't that just freaks you out? I mean, can you(time) please slow downnnn??
It feels as if school has just started and after severe rush hours for crazy assignments from the 3 modules I have, its about coming to the end of lectures (19th Aug). Ta-daa.
.
2-3 weeks of self revision before exams starts(1st Sept) and ends(5th Sept).
.
.
GRADUATION.
.
Then I have to start understudying my mom to help my dad with his business.. And meanwhile seek opportunies to find real jobs and start slogging till next year's Sept before I continue with my bachelors. Is life THAT BORING?! man...
.
.
time doesn't just go like... tick....tock.... tick....tock...
its goes like. ticktockticktockticktockTickTockTIckTOckTICkTOCkTICKTOCK!!!
.
.
suddenly, there is just this melancholy feel that overwhelmed me. The sudden...tiredness.
Everything is happening so fast and its not like I dont want to go out and keep in touch with my friends.. Its just....Completing this final semester is my first priority. I haven been training much in kickboxing too. Though I still go like at least once a week. I know I lost that aggressiveness and enthusiam in me, but I will get it back! SOON.
.
Sam, chacha, pwee, wanxin, aiping... all my beloved girlfriends. I really do missed you girls truckloads, we'll hang out and have fun soon again, PROMISE!
.
.
Claudia! I did promise to hang out soon and lets make it quick! I need moo-dose!! argh.
.
.
.
there, a sneakpeak of my Desaru trip in the first week on July..
CUTE BO?(Im gutless to do that, the one who was holding it was my aunt.)BUT I braved through after that and held a crocodile.
In case you are doubting my courage, thats REAL btw, its very active and I could even feel it's heart thumping.. its like he would wriggle out from my hand and turn its head to snap me any moment. gaaaawd..mommy, DONT EVER MAKE ME DO THAT AGAIN. .
Kembings!! They smell the same with and without the soup.
LOOK AT THAT BELLY BUTTON!
"press for sound."
.
.
No, I am just kidding..dont ever do that if you do see one.
Blogged @ Friday, July 25, 2008