♥ Tuesday, July 01, 2008
School reopens. This semester is very interesting...
.
.
*The Modules....
Information systems for Business,
Macroeconomics
and
Business Law.
.
.
*NO MORE HIGH TEA!! nnnnbbbbb.
.
.
*Ends on the 19th August!
Its super short. sigh... Graduating soon... Damn melancholy right now...pfft.
.
.
Anyway, I'm feeling very upset right now because this semester, I'll be pretty much of a busy freak and a sturdy nerd. Why?
`Monday: wake up study, school till 5pm, 6.30pm onwards Kickboxing.
`Tuesday: wake up study, school till 5pm, GIVE TUITION 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
`Wednesday: wake up study, school till 5pm, GIVE TUITION 5.30pm to 7.30pm (alternate)
`Thursday: wake up study, school till 5pm, 6.30pm onwards Kickboxing.
`Friday: wake up study, school till 5pm, GIVE TUITION 5.30pm to 7.30pm
`Saturday: wake up study, school till 5pm (HOPEFULLY I'll be free to chill out after that..)
`Sunday: I pray that my parents can see the need for me to stay home and study for the day. 7 to 9 I got Vocal classes..
.
.
DAAAAANNNGGG!! ):
.
.
About giving tuitions, I'm doing not because I urgently need money, but instead, to help someone who's fighting to pass and score for her psle. God Bless. .... ....
My mom told me not to give up on her although 1/2 of me is getting really paranoid and weary teaching her, cos'... she generally needs alot of help, patience and attention, and I cannot forsake her nor my conscience for that.
As much as possible, I have to juggle and manage my time well to ace my last semester and mould my student from a mediocre to an elite.
About kickboxing, I'm not taking part in the competition on the 12th already, but I need to attend trainings to clock my coaching experience and maintain my fitness level.
so....
Elsie...
All the best this semester.
Discipline...!!
oh yes, congrats to my bestest animatic friend, Yoggie the Bear, for making it into SMU!!
Blogged @ Tuesday, July 01, 2008