♥ Friday, July 04, 2008
Its not going well.. Been sick for the past 1 week, wheezing and sneezing and coughing non stop. AND what's going to be worse is that I'm going Desaru tmr to have a free flow of top quality durians.. You know, I'm pretty much sure that I will go mute again soon, need to learn sign language.
.
.
My life is crazy! So much for the stress I'm facing this semester, I can't devote my time to training as much as before.. Thats all im left with...
ain't gonna take the front view because... yesterday... damn RAVE SAID...
.
.
"LOOK! ELSIE GOT A TUMMY! FAT ALREADY!"
.
.
sigh... So much for building a hot bod...pffft. gone with the wind.
Im determined to start losing weight pronto and soon! You will see me 5kg lesser!
.
.
I STILL CAN CRUSH YOU (:
Blogged @ Friday, July 04, 2008