BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Sunday, June 08, 2008


Went out with dearest Peiluan and Long-ge after training last Saturday for a simple dinner and chill out at Cineleisure's hk cafe. This is the mega shiok golden cave served. And I dug that hole single handedly! It collapsed dramatically with a THUD after another continuous 2 min of digging. OPPS.
.
.
.
Anyway, I want to blog today because... its such a fulfilling day!
Went out for dinner and movies with my beloved old man Tan, Ernest Wong and his son.
Yes, Ernest Wong as in the Dr.Ernest Wong we all know (:
.
.
He is freaky cos' everytime, he never fail to amaze, amuse and enlighten me. wowwy. Its wrong for me to be working for his direct competitor, Adam Khoo, but honestly, I never tell him anything about it, work is work whilst personal life is just personal. As much as I was damn inspired by Adam Khoo, Ernest is another person I truly look up to. Just makes me wanna acheive as much as them and you know, be a brand new better lad.
.
.
We watched Indiana Jones after the simple dinner and I tell you, the movie was SO GOOD. As in, its really worth catching (: Go watch it if you haven!
.
.
My Marcus gotta send his friend off at the airport so we got onto our seperate ways after that. Met up with my dearest brothers from BQD at NYDC outside Heeren. Haven had such relaxed time with them after so long. It feels awesome to be with them everytime. I don't need to pretend to be someone else, and basically, its just so comforting (:
-
Elsie and McRonalds. (There, I've promised to photoshop away your hideous and fuge pimples!!)
-
Hello there, COACHES! (:
3 more blackbelters, "Huat ah!"
See.. this means 3 more extra body guards for Elsie. wooo~


Yes, this is our major camwhore, Jiayuan (aka. zhenwei-square. humchi X humchi.)
=P

Group photo...coaches!

well of course, got 2 imitation (me and Edwin).
OI. Assistant coach also Coach what!...
so... yeah. We're the lovely Coaches!
.
.
.
.
Right after I took this picture, Ronald exclaimed and complained that I totally blocked all of him.
Smart of me to remember how he actually popped his whole HEAD into the midst of capturing my very first bhb self shot earlier on...
McRonald... I promised to blog this down and....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

people! Look WHO'S SHOT STEALING NOW???

GOOD GOLLY HIDEOUS MACORONI!

Blogged @ Sunday, June 08, 2008


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes