♥ Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My ultimate sincere apologies for my period of MIA but nevertheless,
Ms Licherrrrrous is back!
.
.
.
Back from the 2 hell week of studies and more studies, finally completed my exams and I'm freaking glad its all over and done with. Of course I'm hoping for straight As. Be Positive.
.
.
Tell you why now that I have been like super busy even until the last paper on Friday.
Cos' I'm currently working for Adam Khoo (Adam Khoo Learning Technology Group, AKLTG) as a coach. And yes, I'm handling KIDS.
.
Been visit Woodlands-Marsiling area cos' my very first batch of CUTE students are from Fuchun Pri. I'm still trying to love them and no...
I haven been abusing them or whatsoever,
believe me, its not that bad. In fact, its all pretty good! (:
.
.
I'm already in the process of accepting kids in my vision behaving like monkeys. hah.
.
Its really awesome working as a coach because honestly, I've learnt alot and gained alot of extra beneficial knowledge and tactful skills. I wake up everyday anticipating a brand new fruitful day whereby life is so positive and brilliant (:
.
.
.
I will be coaching at Republic Poly tmr (4th to 6th and 11th to 13th), 9am to 6pm.
I pray that its gonna be so exciting that its gonna change me, the way I behave and be a total achiever and the way I interact.
All's lookin' Goooood Baby!
My goal is to be an educator and I'm paving my way there. Just need to discard the old me and replace with a hyper charged energetic Elsie who WILL ADORE KIDS.
( I won't say the word 'try' anymore, I WILL.)
.
.
.
When Elsie encounters a lil rascal in the public..
.
OLD version of Elsie
: "&!#*!! ..nbcb. Hang you up and whack you upside I tell yooooooou! make somemore noise I stuff shit in your mouth . Cry somemore I stuff bottlecocks in yours eyes!" *Roars*
NEW version of Elsie
: "wah. macham animals in the zoo like that, cute ah!"$$$$$
.
.
of course you know Im just kidding. Seriously, I dont abhore children that much anymore, I'm opening up to them already, at least I can get them to SHUDDAP (tame down) without making them cry..
kid X: "cher!cher! CAN GO TOILAK NOT AR?? Puu-leaseee!! "Elsie: "CANNOT! GO BACK TO YOUR SIT. GIVE YOU 5SECS, NOW!!!!"kid X: *blinks and pouts*Elsie: "Lesson starting already, NOW."kid x: "orh...." then give me the super disheartened and pathetic face.SO CUTE.
Thou Shall Love Children! yay.
Need to be in RP by 7.30AM tmr, Im left with only 5 hours+ to sleep... gtf~ I promise to share with everyone of you some good stuffs next post (:
I love this tiring job!
Blogged @ Tuesday, June 03, 2008