♥ Sunday, June 22, 2008
My Bestfriend is BACK!!!
" ...zzz.....?!"
.
.
.
.
awwwww....
I painstakingly got the guys over with me on sunday morning to SURPRISE her!
and
Seriously,
I don't know if she even got surprised... but sure she was THAT tired.
lmao.. we had fun after that. I missed her so much ): damn! she's finally back!
.
.
.
We didn't manage to get her to have a photo with us cos' she claimed that she can't be seen in the light with bad skin like that.


The nuisance pack of the day! (pigeon, winnie, weiyang and bear)
my adorable bunch of friends =)
.
.
I don't know if I'm allowed to show this photo here but
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU SEE A PICTURE LIKE THAT OF CLAUDIA AT 12 IN THE AFTERNOON, SLEEPING??!
.
.
.
Remember a saying which goes like...
"sleeping like a dead log?"
There!!
heee... why do I get the bad feeling that I'll be killed by a particular someone tmr...?
opps! ((:
Blogged @ Sunday, June 22, 2008