BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Monday, June 23, 2008


Been coaching for the past 3 weeks and I guessed I really grown and learnt alot.
.
.
Not only that, I realized that I have this evil aura that will make kids piss in their pants when I pierce into their eyes with my killer stare. So cool. They are afraid of me even when I haven speak a word (:
.
Oh yes, someting amazing..
I actually lost my voice (as in like totally a mute) for 3 days. and it took me about 10days to fully recover from my bad throat and calm my voicebox.
.
yes, I've been shouting and roaring at the little monsters almost 3 times a week for the past whole month. Its just for show, I'm not angry at all, just that, I cannot let them climb over my head and I need to show that who's da boss.
.
Its like Kungfu plus good acting skills. One moment I can be screaming at the kids, the next moment I can turn around and tease around with the other coaches. Made really good friends with some of them whom I've worked with.
.
Ah... I've also working as a part time private tutor now to a kid who's really atrocious in her studies with 3 months left to PSLE and still No sense of urgency.
You know, I actually feel very stressed for her and myself.
I do understand now, how our teachers in the past used to worry for us. I feel that now.
Its part of the love of education and motivation for the lil ones that you teach.
Because, this is Responsibility.
.
My last coaching will be in Bedok West Primary School. I just... fell in love with coaching. And I thought, hmmm... I should do something more...
.
It feels damn good to be able to help and make a difference in those who needs help.
.
.
Its overwhelming.

Blogged @ Monday, June 23, 2008


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes