♥ Friday, June 20, 2008
1st week: Fu Chun Primary and PSLE SEMINAR in RP
2nd week: PSLE CONGRESS in RP
3rd week: Tampines Primary
The students there are... nice. BUT, sure they talk alot and made alot of nuisances which got some of us really unhappy. LOL. All in all, its really a challenging and motivating job.

ever wondered what's really on their minds sometimes?
I WONDER TOO. Hmmmmmmmmmm....
.
.
.
.
Before the day starts....
Elsie was really bored.. so she went around the room and found.. a Frog.
And Mr YY concentrating hard at his laptop.
hmmmm.... SAME FACE!
"Grwaaa!!!!"
-
T.A Edwin happily gobbling down his...porridge.
You know... he's 2 years Younger than me! my junior in kickboxing too.. He always does his best to irritate the shit outta me, but I'm glad he's there because I get free taxi rides to work and he makes me look young! so....THANK YOU EDWIN.
-
Me and Bing De.
The crazy NUS fellow who's obsessed with ECONOMICS..yucks.
hahaha... I don't mean to be nasty but I really hate that subject what.
-
Oh yes, I should really introduce you...
Shawn.

Enough said. He's cashew and I'm macadamia...We're both NUTS.
Blogged @ Friday, June 20, 2008