Hello there, I know its been such a long time since I last blogged. You know, life had been damn mega hectic more me in the month of April.
I've been undergoing alot of stress along side with a group of friends for Nyp kickboxing matters, and then I have this unfortunate thing called the assignments in SIM. And then the weather plays a part too, I was very ill last and last last week, going in and out of hospitals.
Got a burning hawt fever of 40degcelcius and was practically immobilised for 3 days and I was sent to Mt. Alvernia hosp. just 2 days later I got kicked on my heart area during sparring for my promotion grading test which triggered my old ailment. Sent to ttsh.
Its my bad I guess... cos' I was friggin' weak the whole of that week and I insisted to do my grading stubbornly thinking that I'm as fit as before. argh... unhappy memories...
Anyway, I'm going to go light this month for training cos' I need to place my focus back on studies and health reasons.
.
.
My cousin, Ammar Hassambhai, just got married on Saturday (: whoots. Very happy for them cos' they have been dating for almost a decade. Touching love story... Yes the bride is a chinese, her name's Elaine Ng so on Saturday, she got converted to Indian Muslim with her new name, Aliyah Hassambhai.
.
.
Its very interesting to witness such a occasion because you get to understand the indian mslim culture and our chinese culture combine and spread the love. Interesting decors, good spice-y food, beautiful Saris and cheongsams! Gorgeous hannas and humourous tea serving ceremony from the fact that they are Indians (: love this family! The ceremony was almighty grand since my cousin is from a flithy rich family, and of course, the wedding dinner was at Shangrila island ballroom. I was cautioned not to count the overall wedding expenses cos it's more than 150 grand and judging the fact that are born with diamond spoons in their mouth, this lil expenses them are nothing.
.
.
.
I must say I like this family loads because..they are a very humble family though yes, they are god-like rich. And they are super loving and fun to be around with. Elaine as well (:
Another cousin married. The third wedding will be Sharon's. On the 20th. Wooots. And I'm made to be the jie mei, the head of gate crasher defender. ahahas...
.
.
.
Watching all my generation cousins ringing the wedding bells... I cant wait to get married too man. Its like a fantasy (: But I still got to wait for at least 8 more years... as told by ******.
lmao. Still long way more to go.
But I already picked my sisters!
This time, gate crashing won't be easy. fweeeeets~!
Blogged @ Monday, May 12, 2008