BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Friday, April 04, 2008


Have you ever thought of how time flies? like... literally FLIES??
I have. Cos' SEMESTER4 had just commenced.
As usual, the class is downsizing in the pool of students, you know what they call that in SIM?
.
.
.
Quality Control.
In case you are wondering like how am I coping in school kinda thing, (IF you are really interested) and what do I intend to do next after this Dip., so that you know, even if we hardly talk or communicate on/offline, we are still updated with each other well-beings sorta thing.
Hmmmm... I can more or less say I am coping very well in school, its my forth semester here already and I will graduate the next semester which will be the end of August.
After alot and alot of considerations and consultations with my family and friends, I've decided to take up Banking and Finance.
Therefore, I'm currently hunting for good schools with this course right now. Plan to continue next year cos' I want to find a job and make money on my own.
I feel like I'm getting too casual in my dressings and appearance.
I'm practially in my flipflops, tee-shirt/tank top and shorts everyday when I attend classes, I don't even bother to doll up anymore. Hahaha...
Alright, if you know me well, you will catch the point. I guess people do change with age.
It feels like I don't need to look pretty or catch people's attention anymore, get what I mean?
I've been dressing so down each day so much so that I felt as if I'm losing my feminity, so dull and boring, and even a glance at me will make you feel as if you've wasted a second of your life.
.
.
.
Its not much of a concern here. But sometimes it scares me cos' I'm afraid my boyfriend will you know... feels as if he's living with a 19year old grandma..
SIGH.
Will he get bored of me... will he not find me attractive anymore? ):
This stinks.
I have got so much confidence in US, he assures me that We're FINE,
he reminds me OUR faith, love and trust.
But I'm losing my confidence.
In myself.
WHAT THE FREAK IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Blogged @ Friday, April 04, 2008


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes