CAPRICORN
-The Go-Getter
Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimists. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.
.
.
.
You know... HOW VERY TRUE.
.
.
.
Anyway, went to amk for lunch with Marcus at Ramen Teh after my exciting econs graph-graph and-more-graphs class.
Spent some time with him and then he had to attend his class and I headed straight down to the salon to get my big hair done.
While making our way down to the station, marc hinted me dumbly that he needed a drink so we went to the nearest mama shop.
OMG. LOOK AT THIS.
I know I look hawt here, no... the attention is on...
THIS.
This is my childhood PAP kindergarden days essential!
WOW.
.
.
It still tastes the same... awwwwwww!
.
.
.
I kept irritating my Marc with the 40cents candy. By placing them over my eyes and nudge him annoyingly to look at me, then I strike all the ugly faces at him.
Yay^^
DO YOU KNOW, that actually the funny 8 shaped colour chocs are supposed to be like a mask (below)?
Notice the 2 holes on each side? You are supposed to poke rubber bands into it and knot it up, stretch the band over your ears!
Those were the days... Seriously...
Apparently my face grew so big that I doubt I can hook the rubber bands over my ears.
laughs!
so cute hor?