♥ Thursday, March 13, 2008
Sorry that I totally locked my blog for the past 1 week.
You see, someone just intruded my privacy and practically ruined my life forever, cos' I lost something precious to me.
Kinship.
.
.
You know, I don't think I have to relate whatever I write to whomever I write about.
Its really ridiculous.
.
.
I want to point out the fact that Licherousways has been with me for years, my life story and uncountable events and feelings are all typed down in words in this journal.This is MY place whereby I vent my frustrations, list my complains, spell my happiness and credit beautiful worthy people..
.
I dont have to account to anyone who have issues with Me or what I type.
This is my principle.
.
.
so funny, there is no sign here that states "YOU HAVE TO READ."
If you withness something unpleasant in my blog that Disturbs YOU, then thats YOUR problem.
I don't care if You read this site or not, I don't earn a single cent or reap whatsoever benefits from this blog.
.
.
Unlike Xiaxue, everyone knows I don't give a damn on who reads, how many people visits my blog.
I don't even advertise!!!
Sure, you may have come across some of my pictures with my url. That was done so to trademark MY work so that I don't have to encounter PROBLEMS, nothing else. I don't need the Fame and I don't make a living by blogging.
Spare me, I'm just a normal girl next door in her growing-up phase, I'm not ashamed to admit that I've matured through all these years and what I am now and 4years ago, I'm a different person.
.
.
I personally feel that I don't have to apologize to anyone about my behavior in My blog.
Afterall a blog is a blog.
Dig this,
My reasons for Blogging
1# To connect my emotions with words at the point of time.
2# Gather my personal experiences and retain them as memories and a worthy self-learning exhibit.
3# Connect with my social circle of friends, bloggers and Keep In Touch.
4# Remind my beloved people who cares for me that I am STILL SANE and how they can still contact me.
5# Not to SPITE anyone, intentionally.
.
.
FOR EXAMPLE.
>>> I Hate XXX. One day I feel that I need to Badmouth him/her in my blog, I find XXX and ask him/her, "EH, E-X-C-U-S-E ME, CAN I BLACKLIST YOU IN MY BLOG?"
or
>>>I fell in Love with XXX, I go up to him and ask, "XXX, CAN I BLOG THAT I HAVE THIS BIG CRUSH ON YOU? I REALLY LOVE YOU"
Do you see how plain ridiculous it is now?
.
.
Growing up isn't easy, especially when Im an introvert. I don't share with anyone my feelings or do I like to express them. I am so used to typing and writing them down. I may be immature and naive in the past (ref: my past entries through the years), I may have typed without much brain processing and just flood my entries with God-Knows-What.
But thats only because I'm a Human, a growing teenager and I learn and wise up from mistakes.
.
.
To be honest, I have never ever bother to check who reads my blog or who leave whatever comments in my cbox. Because I know I can never satisfy anyone and I know that I don't Need to anyway.
.
.
Its not like I blog about sensitive issues like the Politics, or Racism.
I know the law and the consequences if I break any.
Blogspot gave me a space to have my own life.
Who in the world are you to ceive out your unhappiness in MY life?
foff.
.
.
From this post onwards, it will just be me being me and not for anyone else.
Picking a fight from here is so 5 year-old.
Digging out something to badmouth me is even more immature than a 5 year-old.
Read if you want to read,
Please LEAVE if you don't.
NO ONE IS HOLDING YOU BACK.
Blogged @ Thursday, March 13, 2008