♥ Thursday, March 13, 2008
Elsie is just dead bored.
Honestly, I never exactly adore long holidays, I want to get busy and work my brain and probably earn some pocket $$ (:
.
Thought of returning to Zara to work Part Time. Well, but Zara's just picky about getting part-timers.. Aiye. I kinda missed working there and cursing those filthy rich snobs who patronize.
.
.
Franschicky came over my place 2days ago with the long winded heavy rain..
She needs help in her art and she needs to learn photoshop.
Anyway, here is something that she needs me to do.
.
.
.
LOCK HER UP IN A JAR WITH AN ANT.
I was like..."wth?"
.
.
Nevertheless...
I've done it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ta-daa!

Its easy if you have a handy camera with you, a simple concept in your head and of course, some photoshop knowledge.
Heres how I've done it:
Image cropping (Background and Franschicken.),
Eraser tool (remove all redundant traces),
Burn tool (for her shadow and highlights),
Leveling (to enhance the Background),
Light Grey Brush with low opacity. (to paint all over the jar so that she looks INSIDE.)
.
There, don't you just adore the magic of photoshop? I wanna go experiment some crazy shots of myself too (:
Ciaos!
Blogged @ Thursday, March 13, 2008