♥ Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Stop asking me if I'm okay after Edison's scandalisms. Of course the news stabbed right severly into my wrecked heart, it hurts like hell. But you know what, I've recovered. And I'm still EDC-ed.
Its not easy to forget but its definately easier to Forgive. I forgive him for his horniness, his fetish of taking pornography with his many many glamourous (and not so innocent) girlfriends superstar and his clumsiness in mishandling the vemp item to some nbcb.
I mean.. come on. Though Edison doesn't know me nor do I really Know him, to me... its just like me living with his fresh cutesy smile and silly grin, breathing his name, hallucinating him in my dreams and in public. I seriously dont hate or despise him after that Incident.
Its over.
EDC still rule. Elsie still loves him (:
Just like a lil school girl, though im seriously overaged to put in that catergory. His posters, wallpapers, stickers, cards, collectible limited edc items are everywhere my room. And no I'm not going to discard it, not even when Im married, or when I'm a mommy or granny (: heees.
*screams "Edison!!"*
Guys, don't tell me you haven been horny.
Don't tell me you have Wank in your life,
Don't tell me you have no sexual desires.
Don't tell me you haven got any Fetishes or Weaknesses.
Pardon Him.
Blogged @ Tuesday, February 12, 2008