♥ Friday, February 15, 2008
Nothing much recently except that my mentality strength is draining away while cramming piles and piles of study notes into my head, coping with a loss of mood due to stress and worries due to Marcus's dad condition, and that we had to forsake our Valentines day because of that (Not that I mind. Im proud of his actions. He'd proved to me he's all grown and knows his priority.). My Bestest friend in the whole entire life, Claudia, is leaving like very soon.Upset because she is leaving.Upset because she is upset that her maid (of many many years stay with her) is leaving after her leaves because her passport is expired.Well, we've been like sisters for so long and it relatively affects my mood like that. I cant bear for her maid to go as well...Exams are rushing their way for me. I've got an accounting tutor ($60/lesson) to teach me for 4 times a week since this week and it will be right till I complete my accounting papers. I got to pass.
So you guessed it. Everyday, its either accounting tuition plus studying or tediously jotting and memorizing my theory subjects like Marketing and Human Resource.
School - tuition - study.
School - study - study.
skip school - study- study.
The whole of this week I had been THIS lifeless. Next week I presume it'll be worst.
revisions! and more revisions! yay.
Blogged @ Friday, February 15, 2008