♥ Thursday, February 21, 2008
I'm totally drained. Its not easy to juggle between personal affairs and schoolwoek especially so when exams' just next week. Shucks.Spent the past 3 days with Marcus and family at the wake. So everyday I was at his place and got to know his big big family.. Alright I guess, I didn't thought of much even though I felt really left out in the big picture of the Tans, I just wanted to make sure that Marcus, Aunt Marie and Ah ma are okay. Have to grandma-sit Ah ma when everyone's gone to the crematorium..I made it in time from all the rushing in the early morn. I'm tired. But how can my tireness be compared to those who lost Uncle Francis? .
.
Maybe we are not related yet, but probably as a close friend of the family, I will help whatever I can help. What is worse than losing a loved one?.
.
My Deepest Condolences.Exams are nearing and my energy's draining fast. I got to bucker up.... I need to get myself back on track pronto!(Btw, photos of Shifu's CNY House Visit, CNY Friends Visit to my place and Peiluan's Bday pictures will be posted up as soon as I complete my final paper on 1st March 08.)
Alright, I'm deadbeat. Gotta wake and attend morning class tmr, and in the afternoon I've tuition till evening. God, Please give me the strength to pull through this semester. Amen.
Blogged @ Thursday, February 21, 2008