♥ Wednesday, January 02, 2008
you know recently I was having a hard time with my foot. Not the extra bones, not the blisters,
but this..
I was shopping with Jordan few days after my birthday, and while fitting on some really amazing heels, my blood red toe caught my eye.
I know it sounds absurb but initialy, I really thought it was some red nail polish that stained the heel which I was fitting on.
But on the second look, rudely I pulled my toe closer to my eyes to check it out (yes, I do realize I was in the shop and people are throwing me weird glances.). INDEED, I excitedly nudge poor Jordan to look at the broken nail which cracked all the way to the cuticle at theedge.
The bleeding was terrible but I totally don't feel a thing.
The sales assistant was being really nice, she quickly got me a tissue and a plaster. (:
Jordan kept insisting I was being gross, but hey, woudn't you panic if your toe is bleeding for no apparent reason and on a closer look, your nail is practically coming off revealing half of the fresh flesh??
I took photos of the whole process. Damn Proud. Even showed it to my mom and boyfriend.
Grins.

This was what I saw but only less bloody in this picture cos' I politely cleanse the wound before snapping.

Alright, it was the next morning when the wound was a little dried up and I started feeling as if the nail is dangling and voila! REALLY IT IS!
I tried really hard to pluck the nail out but to no avail, its so stubborn. And of course, it hurts like @%$#. So I gave up plucking since my startled boyfriend told me to leave it alone.

The next day, just when you thought the nail has accidentally dropped off while you sleep.
NOPE! ITS STILL CLINGING THERE. Jolly well REFUSING to come off!
very very Pek Chek.

After uncountable attempts of pulling and twisting(ouch!), the flesh gave way and it bled once again, so I had to apply Antiseptic since the wound is Raw.

Okay, I was being very timid cos' I didnt dare to lift the nail and apply the cream, instead, I squeezed the cream from the bottom and slowly massaged in..

THE VERY NEXT DAY.
While watching Jackass on MTV and fondling the sickening nail...
With a moment of Bravery, I plucked the courage and ripped the whole nail out from the toe!
It DIDN'T HURT that much (:
Ta daa!~ after 3 bad-toe-days, I finally got it out!
So quickly I called my boyfriend up asking if he wants to keep it.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"Okay, so he rejected my kind offer.
Girlfriend toenail leh, don't want to keep... walau.
I even keep your broken wisdom tooth lor.
Anyway, say hello to NAKEF TOE-y!!

"hello!!!"
Blogged @ Wednesday, January 02, 2008