♥ Thursday, January 31, 2008
No I'm not dead yet or went missing for the past 2 weeks. Was busy researching, completing assignments which happened to be extremely time consuming, energy eating and darn troublesome. They come in MASS.
2 weeks... I've been agonized, tired out, frustrated, irritated and un-elsie.
So much has happened, every day I hear/receive news that are either bad, or very bad. And that really stinks because I'm totally Drained! Sometimes I just wonder if Im suffering from PMS everyday. It just feels as if everything can irritate the shit of you for no apparent reason.
Anyway, I want to thank Vemelle, my beloved good pal in SIM. Without her, I'm probably be in hell already. She's like one of the nicest person I've ever known and the kind of person whom you can regard her as best friend sort. She's motivating and encouraging, very helpful and humble. She's always there for me (: Thank you. Sorry I've literally blew up your morning with my complains and agitation.
Another reason for me to smile naturally and have a thorough good day.. Yes, Kickboxing and of course, my dearest close friends/kickboxers...
Ever comedian, zhenwei aka viagra tuas...
Sigh. you know, Im going to miss someone alot... she's Claudia Lim.
That woman is leaving soon for UK...3mths! )"
Blogged @ Thursday, January 31, 2008