♥ Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Alright, so this year I'm going for a 360degree change in my life cos' I've finally figured that I really want to do very well in my studies and getting a good job.
After completing this Diploma in the middle part of this year, I'm going to work for awhile before I continue my Bach.
I've made a pact with myself to master another language before I graduate from DMS, which will be German. And now, as kiasu as possible, I'm going to attend as many talks on Business possible, collect and collate the certificates and qualifications into my resume.
And yes, I am going to register for my
class 3 driving licence next week. So hopefully, when I graduate from this school, I will be
-able to drive,
-able to speak and write German language,
-able to get a decent job with my VERY marketable resume.
No people, I'm not drunk.
Actually, I am very excited about life now (:Gonna just study my life away, and get a good job with a starting pay of at least 2.4K (inclusive of darn CPF), work hard with my dear boyfriend and save up for property and cars.
Life can actually be blissful if you are an optimist!
Oh yes, my dear friends, I've created a secondary email for strictly personal matter use only, so please, no spamming please (: Not compulsory to pay attention but just so you know.
Blogged @ Tuesday, January 15, 2008