♥ Monday, December 10, 2007
Life is about sipping a warm cup of good, fresh and fragrant coffee, sink into your comfort sofa with one of your leg crossing over the other, extended straight out and you lay back gently, enjoying every moment of the peaceful serenity.
If I could ever feel blissful enough, I would really like to throw free hugs to all my wonderful friends around me and scream into their ears, "I LOVE YOU!!!!".
Was a very
xyz*#tortise day for me.
Having a mere 4hrs of sleep and awoken by the most irritating alarm, I forcefully got myself up to prepare for a good morning breakfast with my dearest bqd family. Crawled into the toilet to pee, and only to Shriek in horror as I saw how badly stained my G-string was with the freshest blood.
Hello Aunty Menses, that was indeed a rude appearance of you. Look how much trouble you got me into within my 4 hours of sleep?! Bummer.. And the flow was dreadfully heavy and the period cramp was becoming unbearable. So much for my perfect Sunday.
And it had to rain On and Off heavily as if its synchronising to my agony.
The morning was just terrible... Until I settled in to the most Heartwarming loaf of Fresh Apple Struddle bought from my most Endearing Shi Xiong (Norman), the SIA steward, all the way from Perth! He even made it a point to serve us that in COLD, which was damn fantastic! Awesome stuff (:
What made me feel really blissful today was firstly, dearest shixiong's special morning delivery with the best breakfast...
Secondly, was the Dim Sum lunch we had together. The food was not that good but it was the cosiness we shared around the table. It's amazing how a simple meal like that can fill me in with so much emotion.
“ 可以和你喜欢的人一起享吃一餐, 是件最幸福的时刻。”
I truely agree with this sentence alot.
And then we had hot tau hwee zui after that while it was still raining heavily and the cold breeze hit us gently on our skin. While sipping on our beverages and chatting in the cold, that moment was forever (:
Brothers and sisters, I love you so much! Thank you for the lovely morning (:
Blogged @ Monday, December 10, 2007