♥ Tuesday, December 25, 2007
How did you spent your Christmas eve?
Was it like me? with all your loved and favourite friends, hosted and prepared by your dearest parents and boyfriend?
Special thanks to everyone who came and got wild + "hungry",
BQD brothers, sisters and ShiFu (omg he came despite his tight schedule! xD),
my bestest bestest bestest friend,
CLAUDIA (I'm really very glad and exalted to see you! Hugs!),
and my dearest
Cousin sis, Jingjing. (its awesome for you to make it down here)


Thank you everyone! (:

Jingyan
:"COMECOME! LETS TAKE PICTURES!!" (the phone was Simon's)

(Left to Right) Kenneth, Jiayuan, Ronald and Zhenwei.
Want arms like theirs?
Join Kickboxing in BeiQuanDao!!

The macho heroes (:
the one in red was unexpected.
(left to right) Yvonne, Dingli and Jasmine.
Whoa, just realized Dingli is Busty!! envies~
heeee... my work again (:
Jingyan "i-tell-you i-tell-you!!".She's hilarious I tell you. lmao (:
Dillon Ramesh. Seen such a WHITE (i don't use fair here) indian before??
exchanged presents and "flaunting".
Kaisen feeling relieved after fixing his slippers!! Say Cheese! with Mc
Ronald (:
Felicia looking cute and silly. (:

BEST FRIEND AND BEST SIS.
1)
The picture is taken LANDSCAPE, dull and boring (: I'm going to make it really eye catching and make boys drool! yeah. I do it FOC! hahaha~
2)

Okay, so I did the Leveling and Spot-healing + Dodging in this pic.. And just when I thought of sending to her, it hits me that she has got really pale lips and the picture would look so much better if the Red is Brighter and her cheeks are flusher!
so there you go...
3)

Don't you think my santarina PEILUAN looks so hawt now??
with the enhanced radiance skin, flushing cheeks, glossy lips and smokey eyes.. (:
Anyway people.. She's MY lady. Mine. No boy touches or bullies her! grrrr...
((:
MERRY XMAS!!
Blogged @ Tuesday, December 25, 2007