♥ Friday, December 07, 2007
Blogger has been troubling me lately because I cant change the skin. And thats very unusual because I've been fondling with html codings for a couple of years eversince I first blogged.
Anyway, chatted up with my ex-schoolmate last night.
The conversation started with a warm greeting, followed by some hair blasting news; He's enlisting next Thursday.
Idiotically, I began teasing and mocking fun of him how he's going to meet a new phase in his life.
Unlike the other boys I come across, he's the 1 out of 5, feminist boy, vainpot.
He's that kind of boy who would unselfishly spurge on his Expensive Hair on a monthly basis,
(from short to long hair, long to curly hair, curly hair to barbie doll fringe, curly hair to rebonded hair, black to colourful hair.)
Wth? oh and
shop-till-broke on Jap-like clothings, Boots and Sneakers. I'm not sure if he spends on high ends facial products and cosmetics. So he claimed not to be a Gay nor have any intention of getting a boob job and metaphor into a tranny. I'm just afraid that he would, he's pretty you know.
I guess NS is a good thing for him.
He needs to be a MAN.
MAN.
MAN.
MAN.
Muscles... Pores... Sweat Glans... Firm Chest...Abs...Perky Butt. wait... and SHORT HAIR with Average Sideburns.
Alright so I must admit I am in no position to determine how he should be,
but what has he got to lose?
Blogged @ Friday, December 07, 2007