♥ Saturday, December 22, 2007
And so I invited the whole bunch of beautiful macadamias to my this coming X'mas+pre-Birthday party this 24th! (Monday).
This is going to be the First time (in roughly 8years consequtively..)I'm celebrating my birthday in Singapore.
I'm blossoming into a young fresh vibrant Flower!! woots (:
(18姑娘一朵花~)
Can't believe its another year gone...Oh god, and I'm probably gonna repeat this same old sentence over and over again every year till my hair is all greying and when I'm lying on the hospital bed trying to breathe for the last moment. lmao.
This year's Christmas is going to be unforgettable for me I guess.. cos' its with this bunch of ppl who are closest to me and whom I loved dearly.
The mighty BQD family! aww....
Expecting only bout 20 odd of them, and them, not forgetting the godsent Public Nuisance gang! All the dearest people to me.
And of course... with my nearing 1year r/ship boyfriend, Marcus!
I wll be personally making Sushi and Jellies again -.-
(cos' honestly, they are the only 2 kind of food that I can make very well...) of course, Edible. Grrr...
Its CHRISTMASSSSSS! tralala~~
Blogged @ Saturday, December 22, 2007