♥ Monday, December 31, 2007
Alright, its another year gone. *snaps.*
I felt that this year had been a big change of direction in my life, when things went crazy and I literally went hysterical at some times.Grown and started thinking deeper and further for my future and I've finally settled on a major decision in Business.I mean, from Media Design to Business Studies is a big change you know.. at least.. to me.From a junior kickboxer, to a Green-Blue belter(March), aka, Assistant Coach.This year was really aspiring for me, not only I've learn to strengthen my thoughts and adjust to changes, I've grown more physically strong as well.From a weak girl who suffers from constant shortage of breath (hyper-ventilation), to a health conscious body watcher who's now turning into an energizer battery in Kickboxing.Nevertheless, I'm still very much devoted to my club, BeiQuanDao, although I'm no longer in NYP, CCA points are no longer important to me and yet this passion burns in my body. I'm an enthusiast like that.Certain matters in life have got to change and people have to move on.Hence, to end of this year, I would like to wish Everyone of you,a Happy New Year!
May you enjoy 2008 to the fullest, work hard for your goals, aim higher in life and too, enjoy great Health and Happiness (: Do not dwell on the past anymore, its time to realize your mistakes, learn from them, and be sure to be a better person!
(pictures to be posted on the next entry.)
>Off to One Fullerton for Dinner, get squash in the crowd and watch the Fireworks!<
Good Bye 2007!
Blogged @ Monday, December 31, 2007