♥ Saturday, November 24, 2007
You know I've been thinking deeply like how 18th looked like or behave. Am I or am I not behaving normal...?
Oh like, whatever!
Yeah, went to study with that cute little firewick-bonbon at Orchard library this afternoon, finally found an accounting pro! (: I'm feeling rather guilty cos' I left my best mate, Vemelle, all by herself these 2 days... I'm really sorry ): couldn't meet up with ya to study.
Rather tensed these days... mood was further blackened with bqd's state now... fancy having our dojo room taken over by the band (or whatever you call that.). We are practically homeless!
So much memories in that room... its like gone! suddenly! And we have to suffer along with the Judos and Silats. nb.
My feet is giving me problems again, I cant train on solid ground seriously and I'm NOT acting like a pampered child okay. My soles hurt like **** and I'm well received by many more blisters on them. Somehow, (i know its childish...) I lost the little interest in training, but I'm not saying I quit alright. I am no quitter.
I really want back that smelly room with the leaking aircons! ):
sigh.
anyway...
To answer whats being 18th!
ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAA!
Go ahead and laugh.
Blogged @ Saturday, November 24, 2007