♥ Thursday, November 22, 2007
This is my 300th post! can't believe it (:
Lemme blog about some random "Life's like that."
Last night I was chatting with Rave (bqd junior),
He asked me " you 89?" (meaning I'm borned in the year 1989)
Me: Doesn't look like it meh?
Him: Means you only 18?? Cannot be, don't bluff..
Me: Im bluffing.
Him: Cannot be, you already black belt
Me: Thats Felicia, Im only a red.
Him: Same lah. Dont bluff, I know you are 20 lor.
Me: (.....) Okay, I'm 20.
Him: Really meh? you 89.. (from my email add.) you look like 20!
Me: (omg do I look that old..) Hey, Im still 17 coming 18, Bday haven come somemore
Him: Dont tell me your bday, I dont wanna get pres for ya. haha. Dont bluff I know you are much older.
Me: Okay.. I am 20.
Him: Cannot be, you 89.
Me: (gosh...lets play!)89 is my room number. I attended Sec, Poly and now in SIM. How can I be so young.. I AM 20.
Him: Hmmm.... Bluff. I know you are 17.
Me: Okay I am 17.
Him: Bluff!
Me: .....
Humans are so hard to please.
Just now while I was having my training, my cute lil bunch of female kbxers came and asked whether I'm 20 and where I study.
So honestly I replied,
"SIM. You guess my age, I won't reveal. haha"
" I know! 20!"
gosh, just last night I was so shaken up by Rave because he called me an old auntie as he assumed I was 20 when I told him I'm actually 17 (okay, so a few weeks to my 18th).
" Oh yes, you are right, I'm 20"
Felicia from behind,
"Eh hello Im 20 coming 21 already, you say she's 20? She younger than me by 2 years okay."
"Oh so you are 19!"
Felicia:
"She's 18 lah, haha, somemore Bday haven come yet, still 17!"
"Really meh? That means you younger than me?? Cannot be lor! Dont bluff! You are 20."
Me :
"......................."
GOD.
DO I REALLY LOOKED THAT OLD!! Im so taunted by my juniors' conversations with me nowadays.
I need a change to look like 18.
How do 18s look anyway??
But honestly speaking, Its really not my fault if I look old or whatsoever, look at the people around me, my classmates, all >21. My Bqd Buddies (so called Old Birds.) and my most amazing Bf, 22. The only same age friends that are still bumming around me are my secondary school friends, who I rarely meet.
So silly. I shall just be myself lar, dammit.
I'll just take it that you all lil funny things have stamps pasted on your eyes (: haha. yeah.
EH, maybe I can wear a shirt which says,
"I'm Young, Only 18!"
Idea!!!
I really don't like to be recognised as Old... ):
Painful can, when I'm such a young fresh pulp!
Call me "Gorgeous!"!!!
Miss Young and Blossoming (: lmao.
Blogged @ Thursday, November 22, 2007