♥ Saturday, November 24, 2007
Some people live just for the sake of living,
breathe for the sake of breathing.
Lets waste 5mins here,
as you are reading this,
ask yourself,
"What do you want to acheive when you reach 30?"
I thought about this, and found the answer in me, constantly changing.
Too fickled minded or too greedy I supposed.
I want to _____ by 30.
- Have a stable carreer earning at least 5K per month.
- Job Scope ( Banking and Finance Consultant, Entrepreneur; I want to set up a cosy cafe and slowly expand!, GM of my dad's company!) hahaha... that may all happen actually.
c($.$)".)
*psssst!! !!*,
"huh?"
"then what are you doing now?! Go Back to Studies! Your First Paper Is JUST 60HOURS AWAY!!"
haha. Just reminded myself foolishly... Lost my anxiousness, guess I'm pretty confident.
Good O'le Elsie.
Blogged @ Saturday, November 24, 2007