♥ Friday, November 16, 2007
I know I shouldn't be blogging right now since I'm supposed to be an obedient nerd studying at home. But I'm getting really stressed up about accounts can. So much to study and its really unfair for some of us who thought accounts were aliens 6 weeks ago.6weeks- 12 lessons to sit for an exam. WHICH will be accountable in our diploma credits. While I was still figuring out what to debit and credit, the others were already professionals who can boast around during lessons. Eh... ): Im scared....I've decided to master everything by next wed. And start my fierce war between my concentration and perserverance. One Chance.To ace my accounts, stats and communication.3 As this sem. Well I only got 3 subs per sem.YES, typical studious loser nerd who cannot bear to score even a B for exams.Well. THAT WAS WHAT BARTLEY STUPIDARY SCHOOL TAUGHT US."you study till you die, fools! HA-HA-HA-HA "behold to our murderer Mrs Dxlly Xng.
Who cruelly deprived my batch of all sorts of celebrations EXCEPT TEACHERS DAY.
yes I'm talking about NO RACIAL HARMONY NO EVERYTHING SORTS...
EVEN PROM!
Leaving us graduates who supposedly did the school proud by setting records and providing honours, with cold harsh memories of books flying out of the classrooms because our lines are not drawn straight with a ruler,
made to parade around the school because some malay rascals refuses to shut their god damn foul mouths,
made to stay back after school for extra classes which initially ends at 2.30pm, then slowly increased to 4pm then to 6pm then to 9pm.
I'm not kidding. You can ask around my poor friends who suffered along with me during that faithful Olevel year...2005...
"YOU KNOW HOW IMPT TIME IS STUDENTS, YOU WANT TO SCORE WELL, YOU GOT TO PUT IN MORE TIME AND EFFORT. STARTING FROM TODAY, AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR BREAKFAST IN THE CANTEEN, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF YOU HEADING BACK TO CLASS AND SPEND THE EXTRA TIME TO STUDY! AFTER SCHOOL, JUST HEAD TO OUR NEWLY RENOVATED CONDUSIVE LIBRARY AND COMFORTABLE STUDY HUTS TO STUDY!
DONT WASTE TIME!!"
And my best friend, Claudia, grew more pimples.hahaha. But she's still very pretty though (: like me! hahahaha Im kidding. But She IS pretty!
She's muh best fwen!That was clearly how the message was conveyed anyway and that was the time when our life greyed... because... even for that miserable 25mins break, she's not letting us off...
and we E1 students gotta set good example. See?
oh and you know, she just enjoy reminding us how much money were put to build those huts and cloves, the awful bright blue concrete assembly ground and her favourite LIBRARY, supposedly, the most desired and condusive place in the whole school.Sorry, I'm not the most appreciative student and I do not feel the least grateful to you.
Those funds for events to build social cohesion in school... are misused to build those stupid glass pond outside your office and those greenery you places in school. The school macham like kindergarden like that, BLUE and GREEN and YELLOW. WALAU.
And my maroon Uniform got to be discarded and I am made to wear this fugly blue collared YELLOW shirt and blue skirt. The school badge got to appear so BIG also with our names sew above it. The shirt was practically see through lor.
I wear what colour bra, what type of bra, the whole bloody school also know!
@#&$%*#^$%!!!
I truely regret not transferring into Cedar with Claudia then.
I still feel sad for all of us till date. Seriously, theres no good memories in that school, no difference from a prison. Only thing we gained from the school was... our beautiful friendships and determinance, and the many GOOD teachers whom I still remember their wise teachings.
After each and every test.. I don't know about others, but I do know my class was highly competitive, we compete to see who can score the highest and defeat Adrian, that IQ 200 prodigy who aces everything BUT P.E swiftly without submitting a single assignment or even to raise his pen to do them. Scary Balls. He's doing very well in VJC now btw. He's wits are death threats to all mankind. But he's a nice boy nevertheless with a wicked sense of his field of humour.
Politics.
I missed my classmates and my girls, specially my Girlfriends and Guzheng ladies..
Those were the days lah... now... all gone.
WTH AM I BLOGGING ALL THESE. TOTALLY OFF TRACK! OMG BACK TO ACCOUNTS!
"LICHUEN!!!"
Blogged @ Friday, November 16, 2007