♥ Thursday, October 04, 2007
I cant understand myself.
I cant control my thinking.
I don't know whats going on inside my head.
would someone just save me.
Went to Aloha Loyang today for bbq.. seriously, I love the people and the insanity...
they just cheered me up with their funny business.
Thanks Ed, Jamie, Yan, lulu (: and the many other friends whom I cant remember the names.
I had a great time, really (:
Although I cannot tahan the Wasabi...especially when its like a whole chunk.
Managed to pull through but now Im having Gastric pain and my joints are itching.
Allergies.
All jokers... its funny how a laid back life could be. I was taught something...
做人,不要想太多, 也不要理会别人用什么眼光看你,也不需要在乎任何事情。
I see those hooligans out there... so what they are less educated? so what if they are less wealthy? so what if they are so-called society letdowns?
At least they know how to be happy. They dont have to think so much, feel so much frus and stress in their lives... everythings' happy go lucky. Such simply and carefree life..
Blogged @ Thursday, October 04, 2007