♥ Friday, October 19, 2007
Haven been blogging for quite some time again. But here I am now!
Today's the 19!
"ORD!!!" my silly old man is estatic!Today spells the end of army life for Marcus Tan Di Hao.My baby is a full grown man now! (: Celebrated for him earlier on at Liquid Kitchen at Ser.Grd for dinner.
My day started off very well with my Darling at his place, messed up his kitchen and we kind of ended up eating the whole tin of Hello Panda. My foot was pretty bad then.
Then the heavy storm came along and hit Amk, I was left stranded at his place and end up not turning up for Lecture.
So my dearest assigned me to go SimLim to change his Hard Disk as it wasn't compatible with his Motherboard. And I had to go home first because I have to bring my poor dead camera to fix. Its not under warrenty anymore!! T.TSo he walked with me to the station, while he heads toward Jurong East, and I, the opposite..
my next train have to be 1MIN. Dear was rushing me "Hurry go go go!!" Ya, so I frantic. Trying to act pro running with heels,
I actually slipped and twisted my ankle. THE SAME INJURED FOOT. Its really really very bad now. Can barely walk already, limping the whole way and I hate it when people turn glances at me. Poke theirs eyeballs!!
urgh xyz**tortise#%$.So I got home and mom was nagging non stop about me being such a tomboy and clutz. niakkniakkniakkk... pffft.
She was nice today, brought me to IOI to get my camera send in for repair and then dropped me at SimLim.
C.A.S.H is seriously a damn irritating irresponsible place for shoppers! Located at #05-21 SLS.They got me waiting for more than 1.5hrs for the 160gIDE HD.Initially... I'm made to wait for
an hour (as to what the malay woman told me.) cos' the stock wasn't here yet.
So I limped to OG to idle and loiter about. Seriously, every step I take was torturous. It was such a great difficulty having to waste an hour in there WITHOUT spending a single cent.
Limped back to the FIFTH floor, back to the shop, with high anticipation to collect the item and hurry to Bishan to collect the cake. I was practically invisible to the 3 indians in the shop (probably they are not used to seeing fair skin hence not noticing me.) for about 5mins. Until one of them look up and studied my face.
"Oh yes your 160g hd"fondles with the phone, acting all worried and all the crap...
"I think you have to wait for another
15mins, they are at Funan now, coming over already.
HELLO? I was given an atrocious waiting time of AN HOUR before making my way back.
Another 15mins?!
ok so I idled the 15mins away and in which I'd returned again looking all pissed and annoyed.
ITS NOT HERE YET..
Guess my mood.
&(^@$#>! Yar, so I actually showed tandrum and then the another
15 mins later.
The supplier came.
I'M SO FED UP.
please calculate for me the time I'm made to wait. given 3 promises from the shop time and time again. SO IRRESPONSIBLE. I WANT TO COMPLAIN!
1HOUR35MINS!do you know how much time is this?!
851-ed to Novena and then I trained there. My phone was dead already. I was so frantic because I can't find my baby earlier on and I got really anxious and unhappy, esp with the overwhelming big crowd of bishaners. AYED. found him anyway... He collected the cake for me already and yep, its a custom made cake that I designed for him at Sweetsecrets.Love Marcus (:ORD!
Blogged @ Friday, October 19, 2007