♥ Sunday, October 28, 2007
Been busy with my school load and stuffs recently, just need some extra days to chill but in such situation whereby all the projects are nearing their due dates and semester examinations are arriving, its really not wise to slack off. OMG Im going crazy.
Here's a little something I thought I would share with you...
This fantastic breakfast bar! If you are a caffeine addict like me who needs her dosage of KOPI-O every morning, this is what I recommand.
My verdict: 4/5 stars.
Where did that 1 star went? It went because the coffee beans are not that fresh fragrant.
But overall, its really good because of its nutritions, crunchiness and innovation.
Comes in 3 flavours.
Espresso, Mocha and Vanilla Latte.
Oh you know I was reading CLEO's November Magazine?
I tell you. This is the thickest mag in Cleo's history...
First thing I did when I open up the Mag was to slice my finger across this big gap which THIS page created.
WOW.This adorable red box that protruded out from the page contains like 2 sanitary pads in it making loud claims that they absorb like quality sponge. By Kotex btw.
"So cool hor?"....
I will be horrified if I forget that I'm having my period because the blood that oozed out will be collected wholesome lot and it will stink like a dead corpse.
Can you Imagine??
Not only that, Whisper also made a wonderful advert in this mag with an extra stick on, no don't worry, its not another sanitary pad, its a small little pamplet about your sleeping posture, which I truly appreciate. (:
Sweet dreams. Have a happy period. WHISPER~
AND THIS. OMFG!
"This Anna Sui look rocks!" ?!
If Anna Sui herself ever finds out that her quality beautifiers are made to such a disaster, she will probably hide in some isolated area, cry her heart out till she decided to hang herself to death.
EH. Its the November issue! WHAT IS SHE DRESSING UP FOR?
Only answer I have in mind is, Halloween.
You score for this man.
though its outdate.
Her eyes! GOSH. She will totally make it to the top 10 in ZOUK halloween party for the "BEST DRESS"! Around of applause for her! Hurray.
Seriously people, do you really think that makeover is Pretty??
I would rather she be herself without makeup.
That skeleton-like frame of hers already puts readers (like me!) into disgust, with that kind of xxx eyes drawn, gosh. The onlookers would probably just grab her head and ram it against the nearest concrete wall.
Okay. Sorry I wasn't being very nice here.
But seriously?
Blogged @ Sunday, October 28, 2007