Went to the Chinese Physician today to get my foot treated.
Initially my brother told me go let them "PUSH" (tui_1) then wrap my foot with the medicinal smelly herbs. That was what I thought. But when I went there, the doctor was like studying my foot, told me he will bandage it up for me with ya, the smelly herbs, then let the woman "PUSH".
He was saying that the swell will go off very soon after the bandage but I've got to see the western bone specialists to do an X-Ray for my foot because its really far from normal since my blood sugar level and pressure are Okay.
Here was what I meant.
Notice that its protruded?
Thats not the worst. When I went into the massage room, the cheena woman told me to undress and lie on the bed. So obediently I did that...
"你把你的脸放在那洞里.”
(Place your face into the hole)
She said while pointing to the special bed.
The bed is really cute. Its lke a normal leathered mat, raised on 4 legs, and a hole at the top. This is to allow your body to be laid straight and in a relaxed position, and also so you can breathe.
The Torture comes now.
Remember my previous entry when I blogged about my Foot reflexology experience?
Yes, this is about 5times worst since its my WHOLE body.
She started off pushing, rubbing, squeezing and pinching my back muscles, which actually felt darn good, and then slowly the pain comes in. The whole muscles, became so tensed as she was really using alot of force (I could hear her breathing in and out like light pantings.)on my neck area and my upper back. She was pinching harder and harder continuously in a routine and it was really so painful that I have to squeeze my face into a ball. She slowly move towards my lower body and it then actually felt good. Except for the part when she was pressing on my butt. Very Ticklish and Sore. THANK GOD I DIDNT LET OUT ANY FART. 还好没有放屁……
My neck and shoulder still bloody hurt now. But I must say my body is much more relaxed and less tensed.
I Will NOT go over any more TCM treatments anymore. I had enough.
Anyway, Here are some of the past pictures which I've taken recently but not uploaded due to certain unforeseen circumstances.
My adorable Bqd Siblings (:

Plus our Shifu! Doesn't he just resembles our bqd father??
I personally love this pic not because of my face there. But because I'm damn proud of myself. Notice that the background is actually blurred (blur the boys behind away! extras.. tsk) and I "burn" the starfish. Enhancing its focus.
So smart right?
19OCT2007. Marks the end of his army life. (Except for reservists.)
Grown man now!