BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Friday, September 28, 2007


Looks like the blogging plague has gotten into me after reading Xiaxue(Wendy Cheng)'s latest entry. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am one of those crazy readers who chases after the latest gossip kinda thing. You can say that in fact, I am a loyal reader of her's. But hey, being a mountain tortise "sua-ku", meaning that I have to keep myself Updated what. SO Logical.

Every entries from her, never fails to tempt me to contemplate what she will blog next. I mean, the many many mixed feelings lah. Some of them made me laughed, some of them got me into anger and some of them got me into thinking that she's really one of those typical blogger like all of us, the ordinaries. Like the war between she and Steven Lim. Its like nothing but self-provacation and discrimination, so... childish. Hey, I'm not trying to say that I am mature myself okay. Its just that, everyone, with a corrective thinking and a clear mind would comprehend that issue to be, unnecessary. Similar case: 2 kids having a quarrel over who scolded who and who deserves to be mocked and sneered. All for the wrong cause of lime light. Golly.

Nevertheless, I'm still proud to admit that I indeed like Xiaxue. For one thing, she's down to Earth, very honest, generous and boastful with her words. This spells for Guts.
You have the guts to pint point each flaws and create a laughing sock at those poor innocence, you also have the guts to admit and spit it right at the media's ears, that whatever you've jotted are all true and you have nothing to hide. I Like You.

I'd read Felicia Chin's, Dasmond Koh's and Bryan Wong's blogs. I realized the good worth of effort in making their entries somewhat presentable and reader-friendly. Check them out if only you are just as bored as me.

Alright. Basically, I have really Nothing to do. So I shall just be a loser and blog about EVERYTHING under the sun today.
Wait... on the second thought, nahhh. Maybe not. (yes yes you must be heaving a big O sigh of relieve. Oi, I HATE THAT. Be considerate can...)

Aiye, I'm soo bored that I'm actually inserting voices of self-replies into this entry. wth is wrong with me man?

I have something to say.

.

.

.


I am NOT Psychopathetic.

Call me a Loser (: Sounds better. HAH!

Been Tanning with dear boyfriend for a couple of days. Though I still hate the rays and tanlines. I'm...I'm no longer fair... Oh No! I lost my innocence! Hahaha..
You know what? Some people generally will think that I'm very lady kind of lady from the way they judge me.
"EH Don't Bluff Lah! You so fair and decent! How can you be practising Kickboxing?!"

See. I'm fair and I have long girlish hair, but that doesnt mean that my fists and kicks won't hurt. Girls are no weaklings.
Correction.
-
NOT all girls are Weaklings. Not me for sure (:

My Brother just came out from from his 2 weeks BMT today with a badly injured back and in which, he can't physically serve the nation as much as he Wants to. He's mad about the Army and I generally thinks he has gone bonkers. Guess pretty much that he will most probably be posted to CMBP like my eldest brother. Maybe he will be degraded from pest B to C. How saddening.

Speaking of which, Marcus's already in his ORD mood. Just like a child, he's flaunting it all around the world and poking fun of the many other mischapped army boys who are still serving.

Relax my dear, 19th Oct is soooooon to come. Then, I'll collect and wave your Pink I.C for you.

That Silly Old Man (:

I LOVE HIM.




Blogged @ Friday, September 28, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes