♥ Thursday, September 27, 2007
I thought this was interesting. Something that I don't have to think, and I'm really bored.
here it goes...
1. Beer: heineken
2. Food: fat
3. Relationships: smooches
4. Your crush : no crush
5. Power Rangers: aiyai-yai-yai-yai
6. Life: good
7. The President: bush.
8. Yummy: tongue.
9. Cars: MAZDA RX-8
10. Movie: Saturday, $9.50
11. Halloween: costumes
12. Sex: missionary
13. Religion: none
14. Friendster: habit
15. Fear: COCKROACH!!
16. Marriage: A happening wedding (: ooo Marcus!
17. Blondes: those legs and boobs.. you wish you had em'
18. Slippers: toes.
19. Shoes: heels.
20. Asians: black heads.
21. Pass time: twindle thumbs.
22. One night stands: DESPICABLE MEN who should die early from aids.
23: Cell Phone: U600.
24: Smoke: Salem
25: fantasy: wet dreams. hahaha
26: college: SIM
27: Highschool Life: infatuations
28. Pajamas: silk.
29. stars: the honeystar bear with astronaut suit.
30. Fitness Center: California
31. Alcohol: hyper ventilation
32. Money: Shopping
33. Heartache: deaths
34. Time: insufficient
35. Divorce: affair
36. Dogs: dripping and dangling salivas
37. undies: laced
38. mom: nags
39. Babies: IRRITANTS...
40. Stripper: Gigolos
41. Blogs: Patience ("lagginess")
42. Weddings: GRAND, HAPPENING AND BEAUTIFUL.
43. Pizza: cheese... ( then I will think of May..her allergies toward this wonderful discovery of human)
44. Kleenex : menses.
Blogged @ Thursday, September 27, 2007