♥ Saturday, September 29, 2007
I feel very wretch because earlier on... I'd purposefully FARTED at my dear beloved dog right into his face.
THATS DOWNRIGHT MEAN TO THE MAXIMUM.
You see.. I was having this bad stomach due to constipation and today, my body's churning out ammonia. Which made me Mum shunned 3seats away from me on the sofa. I was having this bad nose and I swear, I always control the volume of my fart. So when I silently let out the lil poop, I didn't realize that it was so foul. And I thought my mom was exaggerating. HAHA..(opps) So I decided to give it a test. I really don't know what had gotten into me to make me sin, specially to my dear Murphy. He was obediently seating on my beautiful marbled floor in the living room, doing nothing but dreaming about food (don't ask me how I know, I JUST KNOW.).Okay so here it goes, I took the opportunity when no one's around (maid in Kitchen, Mom is basement office), quickly crept up next to my beloved Murphy, patted at him on his head and gave his favourite tummy rub, and then ma-cham like possessed, I idiotically aimed my butt toward his head and gave a very good sensational fart.
There. Right to his face.
OMG I FEEL SO AWFUL.Murphy didnt say anything (of course he's not suppose to, he's a dog. And dogs can't talk), he looked at me with the saddest pair of eyes I've ever seen in my life, paused for a moment, with his big eyeballs still locked on me (must be thinking why am I so cruel to him), he really stoned for quite some time, and then with some difficulty, he placed his head onto the floor and continued with his gaze into space...I AM TRUELY SORRY MY DEAR. I AM SO EVIL!! I SHOULD DESERVE TO DIE! oh dear... I'm so guilty.... I swear. I'm gonna treat him best from now onwards. He crown King! Gonna make up for him tmr by getting him some expensive good dope!! Milk cookies with bacon streaks and some steamed chicken breast.This post is dedicated to you my beloved dog.I am Terribly sorry, Murphy.
Blogged @ Saturday, September 29, 2007