BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, September 19, 2007


Good days and better days (: I usually start about the stupid day whining and rattling at everything that has been an uncomprehensive a nuisance. Like how the sunshine could be so scorching hot and the heat waves often impose giddy spells on us. And the amount of perspiration could be so overwhelming and soak drench into our cottoned shirts. Okay, and thats actually what I like to complain about in summary over the past 3days.

Today, I gave my first time away to a china woman in Fortune centre.
People... Have you tried Foot Reflexology?

I tell you, its soooooooooooooooo SHIOK. (Only if you can bear with the PAIN and ITCH)
*waves around* YES, I am this pathetic loser who has got low tolerance to tickles, ESPECIALLY on the Soles. Damn sensitive. I actually burst away when she grabbed and "carress" it.

" walauehnabehcheeeeeebye!!!" That was what whizzed past my mind when she started Massaging.

Her fingers and skills are serious shit balls. When she started digging her fist into my soles, half of me was like crying for help, the other was screaming... "SHIOK AHHH...!" The torture lasted for the first 10mins when I couldn't get used to the tickling sensation and pain. but the next half an hour was damn relaxing... its so good that you wish it could last forever... (NO, nothing to do with having orgasm...I know what you are thinking there, but uh-uh, no. nothing like that)

Its a 40mins session. Powerful and Satisfying. I certainly hope to come visit again (: Oh yes, I want to do the full body massage as well. I've got this exciting hinch that its gonna be Ooo! lala~. I love feeling pampered and blissed.

Of course, my life wouldn't be this way if not for my doting boyfriend. I'm exposed to so much more in Life (: Thank God for him. Not, I'm just a like what he calls, "cuckoonaden." hahahaha.

The day was pretty much scorching but enjoyable.
-Went to Si Ma Lu guanyin temple to pray for happiness, prosperity and safety.
-Fortune Centre for Foot Reflexology
-Bugis (to meet Dennis)
-Geylang (DURIANS business) aiya, jee-hong uncles not at work, no discounts... but quality is there lah
-Haji lane. to smoke Seesha and have our redundant dinner..

Today's puff weren't that good. Cant really taste the favour, but more of tobacco.

I love to Na Liang... Like in a day like this. Its wonderful!
oh dear... speaking about naliang.. I'm missing Norman (shixiong).. Air steward in Training! hahahaha.

One in the sky, the other is in the sea.

Blogged @ Wednesday, September 19, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes