♥ Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Damn my bladder. I'm fine already, after...5 days of torture.
I'm really sorry I couldn't make it to the Pulau Ubin cycling trip with you, moo. ):
Uncle Eugene? I'm sorry for abusing you each and everytime I'm out with ya, thanks for all the laughters and the high-tea at TCC.
My camera got concussion while uploading, thanks to my "kick". It was accidental.
Darn, I can't even on it now. Gotta bring it for repair... Thankfully still under warrenty.
so... I'd only got less than half of whats in the cam, into my com. Sorry Eugene... ):
Anyway, as I was telling him, I haven been camwhoring or bimbo-ing around in front of the neoprint machine for a super duper long time. Almost like more than 1/2 a year? LOL. I feel young again! Especially with UNCLE EUGENE around, I'm lagi younger! hahaha! Here it it, I'm lazy to upload so many lah. Yes U.E, I know what you are thinking...
At least I posted something okay! xD hahaha. you rock!...no.. you stone! (:


To my dearest man, I love you and I still do (: 
Blogged @ Wednesday, September 26, 2007