BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Thursday, August 23, 2007


Today's the 23rd and I cannot fake ignorance that time is passing by really fast.
Darling, its our 7th month together and indeed I feel very blissful to have you as my guardian angel, my boyfriend. Words can barely express the amount of love I have for you.
I've never felt so secured and blissed before, its you that made me complete.
I love you, Marcus.

Alright, I'm going to rant like an emo child now.
Thanks to the horrfiying examinations next week,
3PAPERS, 3CONSECUTIVE DAYS, 3HOURS EACH.
To add on to my frowns for today upon receieving my results earlier on, the disturbances my stupid dogs created the whole day, my menses came along. THANK YOU.
To you Males out there, DAMN YOU. Because you'll never experience what Menstrual cramps' like and how fucked up is it to get it.
I've been studying like a potato growing roots from the bud to the soil. (apart from jogging on the alternate days in the evening). The whole week I've been sitting and mugging in my living room which I claim now, my Study room. For hours and hours, morning till night. Thank god for the total turnoff JoannaPeh's new channel 8 drama, I'M NOT GLUED to the tv anymore. Initially I kept chasing the previous 9pm drama about the Army life family, all because of TAY PING HUI (: He's still so hot omg. Adore him!
Yeah, and so I kept doing maths, searching for anything that I cannot solve and I can assure an A+ for maths without taking the paper already. Thats how confident I am for my Maths.
MPO on the other hand, its a torture. Been studying like a super nerd. Doing questions but I just cannot remember ALL the factors for 12 chapters! Its like doing one and forgetting the previous one. And I rely totally on book. Its so inefficient and ineffective! How to sit in the exam hall for 3 hours doing 4 essays with nothing in my head?!
Cannot like that, you lousy TLC. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Will be the last three days and chances to absorb every thing into my brains. By hook or by crook! I only got a B for this subject despite all the effort. Anyway, I should have confidence now since I roughly know how to Ace this subject after some *(its a nerd's secret.)
English. Total disappointment... After I got my results just 2 hours ago, I just thought the whole world is going to crumble down on me. How... could that be possible. I was so expecting an A!
Must be my damn essay which I practically scrapped through.I didnt realize that there's a format to follow. But the reviews she had for me stated that my contents were good and acceptable.
I guess Her acceptable in Her English terms meant a C.
C for Cham.
Dammit. I GOT ABC. Cannot lah, this standard is unacceptable. Then again, its CA...it doesn't prove anything to the better graded students. As the papers are brought home to do and given since the first day of school.
Exams! I shall make history myself!
Aim:
Maths: A+
MPO: A
Eng: A (or at least B+)
Thats it, countdown: 3days!

Blogged @ Thursday, August 23, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes