♥ Saturday, August 04, 2007
Its a fruitful business maths day and I truely adore mathematics.So much had happened and to be honest, Im breaking down in this place I call home.nvm..Anyway, went for lunch with the kum-on bqd clique. The people whom I really love hanging around with, brothers and sisters. Spent a fortune at Fortunate restaurant. I was 45 mins early and everyones' late. So was kinda moody. Was better when everyone came and we ate like theres' no tmr. Stomach- 7/8 full.(picture to be posted after Fel send to me.)After the heavy dim sums gorging, my dearest coach Marcus decided we have some durians or KTV away. and YES. We travelled all the way from Toapayoh to Geylang for DURIANS. As usual.. the cheekopek durian sellers. Of course, I've gained a jolly good discount with more durians. I thank Lord that I wasn't ugly.Total we have 11durians. Stomach- 9/8 OVERFILLED.Yups, right after Durians, Shifu had to leave us for his classes somewhere in the west area, and we went to the opps. lane of Geylang, so as to satisfy Fel's curiousity of the Red Light District.No much live entertainment going on so it wasn't exciting.. Its the broad day light for Christ's sake.A bus down to Haji Lane after that for more Seesha!Today, we are determined to puff some new flavours!and You know, Peach is a very bad mistake. You are basically smoking the charcoal itself.rating, 1/10.Lots of complain to the servants because its really terrible, we've got our peach changed twice before we switched to the recommanded *Fucking GRAPES.Its not * really, we dont know how he pronounced it but 6 pairs of ears heard the same thing, *. thats all i can say. Anyway, this time round wasn't so bad, its smoother and the taste it much refreshing and better.Rating, 6/10. Oh and I love their mint tea. and I love my boyfriend. Rating, 10/10.I dont hate home, nor anyone in this household.Maybe you dont see my need for my own space, sorry I haven been spending so much time at home. But frankly speaking, this home is cold and big.Its loneliness I face each time in this shelter.Never did I forsake my studies, I had been studying hard, outside, libraries, and at home.Kickboxing trainings on Mon, Thurs and Sat. Which you can never remember... because you feel that its not worth remembering...right?You never remember anything I've mentioned... priorities lie upon my brothers.Im not worth talking to in car rides, I'm almost invisible.This is something you've never realized.I have a boyfriend whom I hardly see in the daylight because he's serving the nation and weekday nights and weekends are the only time I spend with him. I am only human, I have my social and private life too. Im not asking you to stop interfering, I just need you to understand...These few days I was really upset and down. Your words cut deep into me and its heartbreaking. The cringing feeling inside me, the tears that I've spilled.You are right. At times, I just dont feel like staying home. But I still love this family alright.
Blogged @ Saturday, August 04, 2007