♥ Friday, August 24, 2007
I just received a couple of photos that were taken on my cousin, Derryl's wedding.
You know what's so scary about him and us? We are 23 years different. Thats right, he's 40.Very successful in his career and love life, and poor thing! He haven got any hair!But its better for him being bald.Imagine if he has got some hair on his head, that will make him look like 50. Golly Geez!He looked like an Angmoh. But he's almost one anyway. He's raised in Australia by aunt, single-handedly and they lived there most of their lives. Its a long touching story so I shall skip that.
Very soon I will have a real Angmoh in the family, cousin
Swee lin's boyfriend, and they are super clingy. She's super rich herself already, for she's one of Levis Strautess senior manager.
She's ...34 I think.
I have got indian cousins as well. Really nice and humourous ones. And please do not think that they are those smelly stereotypes from Little India. They are in fact,
one of Singapore's richest Indian family.I live in Chancery.
They live in Orchard.No kidding here.
Gosh. Here. Take a look at our first family portrait, finally.
(Oh yes, in case you know me very well, and you're wondering how come my granny passed away last year and heres another granny. ... ) well. I have 2 grannies, because my grandpa has got 2 wives. And my granny has got 3 children (Uncle Jerry<-M.I.A already.. and my mom. Aunt Margaret too, she's adopted), and my 2nd granny has got 6 children.
Uncle Peter migrated to Aust. with Aunt (i forgot her name), Darryl's mom.
and Uncle Greg (cant remember his name either..) migrated to Canada.
Hence, this family portrait would be bigger if all of them were to return back here.

Click to enlarge.
Yes I know, my maternal side family is Very very complex and colourful. Thats Why I Love Them!
Blogged @ Friday, August 24, 2007