BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, August 15, 2007




I have less than 2 weeks left to mug before my exams, Im so excited, yeah wow.

Don't know what has gotten into me that made me so superly upset sometimes, annoyed and agitated easily. Is it just me or are things really screwed? Nevermind.

I'm so glad The Muttons, Vernon A. and Justin Ang, are back on the radio, to get me through the night. Instead of Xavior and I cant-remember-her-name. But it really stinks you know, no offence but I feel that they have alot to learn in this entertainment industry. One word, Posers.

Laughing at random stuffs is really fine, but why force yourself to laugh and disturb the air? Faking accents, its really amusing and irritating. You can't find yourself, I genuinly feel that as a DJ, you have to grab your own style.

Like the Muttons, Dan and Young. I love these guys. Really. Im damn glad they are back from their breaks. They are real entertainment and I'm Hooked. (:

Aiyee. Anyway people, Im sorry. For not updating (quit complaining can, I'm a busy woman too you know, even Xiaxue dont blog Everyday!) often. I haven upload the pictures from my camera because, my dearest Marcus borrowed it and it's still with him.

I should be in school now but it is bloody hell, English. The lecturer is always dragging everything and its really not worth attending. I can study better at home. Just like Maths.
I have seriously NO IDEA, why my maths lecturer is one kind of weirdo.

He's always stammering and fidgitive when anyone (including ME, the easiest person with the most innocent face that has the Nicest attitude towards him in the threatre.) ask him questions personally. He always have his eyes and face tilted sideways down, explaining to Air. (Air is not a person's name by the way.) He speaks super fast and stammer alot like he's so Kan cheong and scared. Do we look scary? Sigh.

I've been studying hard at home and it feels great. And till date, I've never ever regret switching course and quitting school. Design is so yesterday which brings about No future, in my case. Business, perhaps my ricebowl, will probably get me through to greater heights.
I want to quickly get my diploma and on to pursue my double degree in Business and Psychology. Got to work hard.

After I graduate, I will probably be 22? Then I will start to work, for few years, then I will decide to be Mrs Marcus Tan (:
hahaha.
okay, Im done with procrastinating, back to MPO (Managing People and Organization.).

laters!

Oh yes, changing blogskin later. No more blackforest!

my oversized gigantic super furry RAT.
(after shower)

Blogged @ Wednesday, August 15, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes