♥ Sunday, July 29, 2007
It's another Saturday. Time flies and I'm left with a month more to my sem1 examinations.
I think I'm coping Fine, not well.
just.. lack of confidence. I haven had exams for so long. The butterflies are coming back into my stomach.
excitement or anxiety. I can't figure out myself either.
I was really moody after kickboxing yesterday, don't know what had gotten into me.
"PMS". And I agreed with Fel.
Its not only the killer pain cramps, its the uncontrollable wild emotions and made me a mad woman.
Was so much better after the durians with marc and his guys.
And I tell you, the durian sellers are all cheekopeks and they adore only women patronisers.
Discounts and free durians tastings. Zhiwei and Dennis were traumatized when the old man called me over as "The Mei Nu" just to try the uber big size durian see (size of your fist.)
AND I TELL YOU THEY ARE F.GOOD.
I''ve been trying to keep my weight down but with marcus around, its almost impossible.
How to? When I get to eat durian almost 4 times a week. In huge quantity.
We spent over 300plus (approx.) I supposed, altogetherly the whole month.
Scary Shit.
Went to smoke Seesha after that at Haji.
Haven been smoking for quite awhile since the previous outings with my bqd brothers.
Its so nice sucking the new flavour favour ytd.
Apple. Its uniquely good!
Dont worry, I've decided not to take or post any pics of myself smoking.
because I should not let anyone see the ugly side of me. Especially those who love me.
Marcus, on the other hand, saw and knew the ugliest me so its relatively OKAY (:
smoke smoke away... The beautiful Seesha.
Zhiwei the hulk.

Dennis. the _ (fill in the blank.)
"Bei Hoon." aka Drug Addict.

Marcus.

It's Dennis's belated birthday.THIS IS AN UNWORTHY 12DOLLARS BUTTER CAKE.

My Fiance and Me! (:
By the way people. Im still the same. I haven gone bad or astray. My life evoles this way and I'm enjoying it.
Blogged @ Sunday, July 29, 2007