Im finally back from work, which is the usual midnight timing. Im working my ass off in Zara! Thanks to those inconsiderate shoppers or assholes you call that.
I have 10more days to go, in Zara, last day would be on the 22nd and my schedule manager gave me 22nd OFF! that means my last day will be on 21st. and that I have to work till I drop dead on the floor of Zara , on the last week.
Life has been really smooth going for me with my colleagues. Less tension and more reasons to laugh and smile. Starting to like them actually.Oh you know, the store is like always crowded and messy these days thanks to the GSS which we are not at all involved in. And at many times, just like the younger me, I started to grow panicky and afraid. Cos' I have claustrophobia. The people scares me. They made me feel very surrounded and pressurized. I cant feel my legs anymore, they are all sored and numbed. Im really tired. Although I must say I rested enough for the pass 2 days. And I used them meaningfully like, spending time alone with my best friend, hanging out with my boyfriend, visiting my dear old grandpa and I even had dinner there, and of course, SHOPPING.
Now again, I have to start saving. For all meaningful purposes.
AND, Im gaining weight. Because of my stupid menses which made me feel hungry all the time. And I cannot stand hunger spanks.
FOODIESSSS. quit-
I cant wait to get back in shape with kickboxing. I need my muscles to grow and show! and my
fats to vanish of course.ELSIE YOU FAT PIG.

my beloved in no.4. Rare opportunity to see him like that, hence im posting it here xD

This is my Bestest friend in my whole life. Her name is Claudia!