BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Friday, June 08, 2007


Everythings' been going well for people my dearest fellow friends (: Dont worry ya cos' I know some of you do when I dont update. Especially my dearest cowdear. Tsktsk.
Life with people you really love is really great to pass by, thats why I cherish them.

To those friends of mine whom I SELDOM, HARDLY, BARELY meet, I'm so sorry I couldnt be a passable friend for you, but at least, deep dpwn in my heart and in my mind, the memories and great times we had together will be cherished and not forgotten.

I can only blame myself for having such tight schedule everyday due to work and commitments in my Kickboxing and my social life. I couldnt even have a meal with my family, like how I always do in my 17years. I feel rotten... Im not such a nice person like how I claimed I was.

Work.. I've counted... I have Approximately 12 (the max.) more days in ZARA! WHOOHOO.
I WANT MY MONEY.
Seriously. But Im getting my next pay only in the Next month the Fifth. Im spending money like water now to get my needs.. Deprived for 2 months. Plus, no excuses not to spend! Its the Great Singapore Sales! PEOPLE!
hahaha. You know, I feel like I'm gradually turning older and older each passing day. I sounded so much like an Auntie now. *looks up into the sky and ponders... When can I upgrade into a Taitai?* Hmmmm.
Damn the CPF. My nett wage is damn miserable.

Oh yes. Im going to watch Christina Aguilera LIVE in Singapore Indoor Stadium on the 30th! With mimi ((: Dont ask me how much i paid for the ticket... it hurts whenever I remind myself about it.
And and and! Im gonna watch Jacky Cheung concert as well! With Marcus and Yong Sheng. Im pulling my Parents and brother along. Cos' we are all mad fans of him. haha. My brother should be bringing Michelle along. So... will be...7tickets to purchase from sistic.
I wonder how am I going to save up.

You know, Im going to be saving up, saving up for marcus as well. Its time we have to control our spending for future use. I dont feel secure about my finances. Please dont label me as a spoilt and pampered princess anymore, Im changing okay. Seriously. I wanna take care of my own needs! Im gonna study hard as well. Gonna take whatever scholarships they offer. Elsie, Work hard!

Love you all!
xoxo


Blogged @ Friday, June 08, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes