BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Sunday, May 27, 2007


Sometimes I feel like life's been a real journey recently. I had to juggle my many many emotions at the same time and I feel really tired. Physically or Mentally. Im just tired.

Work's been okay...and I no longer feel myself being tortured because I have new fresh colleagues and I guess the old birds are cherishing me more because Im CUTE. hahaha.
Im kidding.
I dont know but somehow, I feel that I've some company now at least.
And Im really pleased that, all the four new birds who flew in on wed, are all chinese (:
Although im not really chinese speaking most of the time, I just felt.. relieved.. Cos'
I feel safe amongst the chinese instead... not that i am a racist or whatsoever, just that.. the other races there haven been exacty nice to me when I came and lots of unhappiness and disputes la.
All's fine now.
Really. Cos' I was brave enough to let go and change my memory card inside my head.
"suck it in." May taught me that...

YES. Im fine with them now. Really. just that work's been hectic and nasty to me thanks to the Great Singapore Sales.
PEOPLE. LEMME TELL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL..
ZARA, IS NOT INVOLVE IN THE STUPID SALES!

And Im thrown into the cold room called the Fitting room almost EVERYDAY. Its terrible..
You have to tolerate with a great deal of stress... entertain those fucked up customers.
I am not trying to be mean. But its really tough putting up fake smiles and ACT as if you are really happy folding and hanging clothes off the never ending pile on your desk. Fakes your super chirpy and spastic voice out and welcome them to try colthes and ask HOW MANY PIECES MAMMMM .. YOU MAY GO IN.
Its really a nuisance and its really tiring.
I have to run to the toilet and sulk for 5mins, get myself refreshed and "BE HAPPY".
Fuck the customer service.

and to think that i almost got complain by one fucked up rude customer. LETS NOT TALK ABOUT IT. Its making me upset and angry at the same time again.
she asked for my name and family name after she came out of the fitting room. And told me I wasnt being very nice and she wants to bitch me.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, BITCH? fuck you? @(&^% NBCB.
sorry people. This isn't really me here right now. Im just feeling frustrated and overwhelmingly uninterested in the next many many working days before I officially step out ZARA and continue studying.

Blogged @ Sunday, May 27, 2007


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes