♥ Tuesday, May 29, 2007
是因为工作吗?
心情为何变得如此的沉重,
人, 也变得如此的寂寞……
在两个繁忙的生活里,见面的次速渐渐的少了……
而我
正在平衡我自己, 和寂寞, 做朋友。
I just feel like Im drifting into loneliness again...Your embrace, just dont feel the same no more...The things we talked about...you never seemed at all interested to listen..The hand you use to hold me with...it seemed to be letting go...I admit.. I hate it when you have to walk me back in the middle of the night, when you are super tired.We haven really spoke...you were too tired.And I just felt...I was such a ... such a bother..a burden to your lethargicness.the frequency Im seeing you... its ceasing. I can only watch you in a corner during training..wait for you during your meeting, alone..outside the clubroom.. just to spend that little time with you after that... and because of that.. i have to trouble you to see me home. I just.. dont feel good...I dont know why. But I just love you... its not any other passing phase, but its really hard going through each day alone in my own world...you aren't there when I need you..msn...you never seem to want to reply..smses... which I hardly receive the replies...the calls when you are too busy to pick up.I just feel really afraid...am I losing you..perhaps they are just the wrong timings...But after the training today... I found out that... there are many things.. so many things.. which you've never told me...like your night out with brother Chris..You could have told me you were out with him... I smsed you..after work.. to get no replies...or reluctant replies.. I dont know how I am feeling..just abit..lost..Im really exhausted.. I chose life this way..I chose to work..and make life terrible..Its my fault that I cant be with you when you are free.But I would love to hear everything from you.. not just you making fun of me on the phone...
Blogged @ Tuesday, May 29, 2007